And more flowers :)

Here is another rose I made ~ this time I rolled out the petals thinner. Only problem this time was that the fondant was getting dry (it was a month old by now) so it dried out quicker and broke easier on the edges 🙁 Oh well – but this rose turned out better than my first one. And this time I did a calyx and 3 petals around it…

and this is just some more playing with calla lilies. I made this with thinner fondant/gumpaste mixture and used a smaller cutter. I then thinned the edges more too. to give it that “ruffled” look a bit. Not sure I’m sold on the leaves – I like the concept but I need to work on getting them to appear more smooth/natural.

Share & Follow:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *